JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My best friend since second grade and I are getting our company Arion LLC off the ground this month. We build a very compact ported suppressor (3.5" long) that's fully machined with a booster piston. Made for calibers 22 through .45. Our website is arionpdx.com so please check us out. Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

movie-die-hard-welcome-to-the-party-pal_zpsive1manj.png

My best friend since second grade and I are getting our company Arion LLC off the ground this month. We build a very compact ported suppressor (3.5" long) that's fully machined with a booster piston. Made for calibers 22 through .45. Our website is arionpdx.com so please check us out. Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

I own a food cart in St. John's. on the corner of Chicago and Ivanhoe. It's a sushi cart called Kazumi. Stop by sometime. Even if u don't like sushi stop by and say what's up. Always down to meet fellow gun owners.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top