JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Everyone, looks like a fine forum community here. 'Bout a year ago I moved back to Southern Oregon after a 23 year absence. The place kept calling to me over the years so here I am, back in the land of the Rogue River. Love the landscape and there's some really fine people here. But yikes - I am dismayed by the approaching storm of 2A infringements in the state.

Anyway, I enjoy shooting everything from traditional black powder to AR's to handguns and look forward to learning from you all and hopefully contributing something in return.

Cheers and good day to you.

Hello Everyone, looks like a fine forum community here. 'Bout a year ago I moved back to Southern Oregon after a 23 year absence. The place kept calling to me over the years so here I am, back in the land of the Rogue River. Love the landscape and there's some really fine people here. But yikes - I am dismayed by the approaching storm of 2A infringements in the state.

Anyway, I enjoy shooting everything from traditional black powder to AR's to handguns and look forward to learning from you all and hopefully contributing something in return.

Welcome! I look forward to your contributions to the discussions. Has news of the Defend The 2nd Rally reached the Rogue Valley yet. My wife was chatting with her brother who lives in Sutherlin (near Roseburg) and he hadn't heard anything about it. She said he was up for attending and will try to drag along some of his friends.

Welcome

Welcome! I look forward to your contributions to the discussions. Has news of the Defend The 2nd Rally reached the Rogue Valley yet. My wife was chatting with her brother who lives in Sutherlin (near Roseburg) and he hadn't heard anything about it. She said he was up for attending and will try to drag along some of his friends.
Thanks for the welcome. I had not heard about the rally until a few weeks ago when I first came to this forum. I am looking into going. for sure.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top