JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I'm very new to the world of Firearms, although I've been a strong proponent of the 2nd Amendment for as long as I can remember. I am eager to learn as much as I can about being a responsible firearm owner.

However, I am actively involved in a high profile capacity within the Seattle community which is NOT gun friendly. I normally do not participate in forums of any kind and do have concerns about my privacy. I respect all of you for your support of the 2nd ammenment and hope that there is room for me as a passive member of the forum.

I currently own a Marlin 30-06 and two Remmington 12-gauge shotguns and am hoping to find the time to start shooting and hunting regularly. I would like to procure a number of firearms for my wife and myself over the next few years as well, which include the following:

Glock 19 (2)
Ruger 10/22 (2)
Remmington 700 SPS .308
Springfield M1A .308

-Doug

I work in the creative field and I would argue less then 1% of the people I am associated with own firearms and most would be shocked to know that I do. The attitude is one of fear and disdain, which is terribly discouraging.

I believe it's my right and more importantly responsibility to own and properly maintain and practice with firearms, and I'm finally taking the appropriate steps to do so.

I'm trying to keep things as simple as possible! Two of the glocks, shotguns, 10/22's so they are interchangeble for my wife and I....Nothing fancy, wood stocks, etc.

I would trade up from my Marlin 30-06 for the Remmington 700 both in 30-06 and .308 down the road...

Although I must admit...I do secretly desire one of these:

http://www.barrettrifles.com/rifle_82.aspx

why is the 1911 so popular?

I've been working downtown since '92, when there used to be two gun shops on 1st Ave. - Warshall's and Central Gun Exchange - but now downtown is mostly gun-free. I used to hit Warshall's and CGE about twice a month, and bought guns at both, but now the 'burbs are the only place to find a gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top