JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm glad to be here. I appreciate how active this forum is. It seems like a good place to share in this hobby with others.

I used to live in FL and had a few pistols. I sold them all and moved to Oregon about 3 yrs ago. I recently got the bug to get back into shooting so I've been collecting a nice little pile of firearms to enjoy. I don't shoot as often as I'd like so I'm hoping to remedy that. I'm planning to head to SafeFire later on today. I recently learned about Tri-County when I was talking to a fellow at a gun show a week or so back and I'm on the waiting list now. Usually I go shooting with a friend at some outdoor spots at Jones Creek.

I'm looking to learn from others here and possibly meet up in person if I hear about something cool to attend.

I just wanted to introduce myself here.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads