JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just found this site a couple days ago, and I'm already hooked. I'm originally from Longview, but spent 6 years in the navy, the last 4 of which were in Everett. Being a lefty, I have to be careful buying guns. So far I think I've done all right. I don't have too many, but I think it's a good collection. Here's the list so far:

Ruger 10/22
Browning BPS 12 guage stalker
CZ Redhead Deluxe 20 guage w/ 26" barrels
An old top eject Winchester 94 30/30
Ruger M77 Mk II in 300 win mag
T/C Scout 54 cal. muzzle loader
45 Colt 1991

Welcome from just across the river. So do you know any good places in longview to shoot? I'm still trying to find a place to shoot 200-400 yards.

About the longest range shooting I have found is up the logging roads near my house. There's an old road that they don't use anymore so they trenched it out about 175 yards from the intersection. It's completely straight, with a slight drop, and a large dirt pile at the end. At the intersection there's a turn-around for the log trucks, so it's fairly large and open. It's not a perfect place to shoot, but it's the best I've found within 45 minutes from my house. For 100 yard shooting, I've got a backyard :D

There is a range open to the public out side Clatskaine, OR, stop at Sporty's gun shop in Clatskaine and ask for directions.:)

Do you know the name of the range? I've been trying to find somewhere to shoot clays that's relatively close to my house. My mom, brother, and I bought my dad a Turnbull-restored LC Smith Field Grade from (IIRC) 1908, but he doesn't shoot it very often (I think he's had it out twice in 2 years). I'd like to find a good range to take him to.

Do you know the name of the range? I've been trying to find somewhere to shoot clays that's relatively close to my house. My mom, brother, and I bought my dad a Turnbull-restored LC Smith Field Grade from (IIRC) 1908, but he doesn't shoot it very often (I think he's had it out twice in 2 years). I'd like to find a good range to take him to.

Rainier Gun club would be closer to you. They have clay shoots under lights on Friday nights. You can also use your own thrower on the hill if no one is shooting at the rifle/pistol range. @ $20 a year it is very worth it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top