JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All-

Heard about the site through a friend (don't know his SN). I'm a college student and a CPL holder, graduating in May... MIS degree. I carry a Glock 26 where ever the law permits (not at school).

Was REALLY into shooting about 4-5 years ago until my best shooting buddy joined the Navy. Ammo prices are way crazier than they use to be. What happened to Wally World 9mm valupacks for $10? This was another factor keeping me away from shooting but what can ya really do?

Aside from the G26, I also own a: Bulgarian Makarov 9x18, doublestack Russian Makarov 9x18, a Yugo SKS, and a Mossy 500 :s0155:

I'm in the process of building my second AR. Built my first several years ago but had to part ways with it due to financial reasons. So far I got a DPMS lower receiver and RRA lower parts kit. This is the driving force behind me getting re-bit by the gun bug :p I'll likely have to consolidate my collection to build the AR I want and stay financially fit but I'm willing.

Anyways, I hope to learn a lot here and contribute where I can!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top