Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Camas, WA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by arly228, Oct 12, 2009.

1. arly228

arly228 Camas New Member

Hey All-

Heard about the site through a friend (don't know his SN). I'm a college student and a CPL holder, graduating in May... MIS degree. I carry a Glock 26 where ever the law permits (not at school).

Was REALLY into shooting about 4-5 years ago until my best shooting buddy joined the Navy. Ammo prices are way crazier than they use to be. What happened to Wally World 9mm valupacks for $10? This was another factor keeping me away from shooting but what can ya really do?

Aside from the G26, I also own a: Bulgarian Makarov 9x18, doublestack Russian Makarov 9x18, a Yugo SKS, and a Mossy 500 :thumbup:

I'm in the process of building my second AR. Built my first several years ago but had to part ways with it due to financial reasons. So far I got a DPMS lower receiver and RRA lower parts kit. This is the driving force behind me getting re-bit by the gun bug :p I'll likely have to consolidate my collection to build the AR I want and stay financially fit but I'm willing.

Anyways, I hope to learn a lot here and contribute where I can!

2. chiefchip

chiefchip Rainier, Oregon Member

Welcome Aboard Arly!!

3. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Welcome fellow Washingtonian, from the Couve.

4. arly228

arly228 Camas New Member

Thank you chiefchip and Bello425!

5. jimboshooter

jimboshooter West Portland, Oregon Active Member

Welcome!

6. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome here!

7. arly228

arly228 Camas New Member

Thanks, Jimbo and swoop!