JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello from Coupeville, Washington! I recently found this forum in an online search and I have really enjoyed reading the comments and learning from the members.

I have been shooting a few times over a 40 plus year period and I am now getting more involved as a hobby. I belong to the CWSA (Central Whidbey Sportsman Assoc.) here on the island. They have a great shooting range and I am hoping to spend some time there this year. I have been a member of NRA for a number of years and I strongly support our second ammendment rights.

I look forward to learning a lot more on this forum and hopefully I can add something to the discussion as well!

A hearty welcome aboard. My wife grew up in Coupeville (San de Fuca). I married her about 8 years ago and drug her down to the soggy wet Oregon coast. Is CWSA open to visitors? I've wanted to go shooting when we've gone up to visit my in-laws but didn't know if there were any places around.

Anyway, glad you found the sight and have fun!!!

To eriknemily: CWSA is only open to members. A member can sign in with guests, but the club is extremely aware of all safety rules and wants to make sure that all guests are closely supervised during their visit. There are two other ranges on the island and they are all the same. Thanks for the welcome!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top