JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a note to say "Hello" to everybody. This forum looks like a great place to exchange knowledge on my favorite subject, GUNS. As my user name implies, I am a 10mm shooter. Being that I'm a little bit Old school, I started shooting with my Dad and his Smith and Wesson Model 10. When I turned 21 I found a 41mag. Still have it, love that revolver. When I started shooting in "practical pistol" matches I found there was no way for me to keep up with auto's when it came time to reload. So after some research I fount that when the late Col. Coopper brought the ten mlimeter out he wanted a 41 mag. that held more rounds. Seemed like the logical choice to me. Have been reloading most of my life. Honestly couldn't afford to shoot 41mag. and 10mm if I didn't.
I am an NRA certified Chief Range Safety Officer and Pistol instructor. With any luck I should be able to share my knowledge and gain some more here.
Thanks
Dan

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews