JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a note to say "Hello" to everybody. This forum looks like a great place to exchange knowledge on my favorite subject, GUNS. As my user name implies, I am a 10mm shooter. Being that I'm a little bit Old school, I started shooting with my Dad and his Smith and Wesson Model 10. When I turned 21 I found a 41mag. Still have it, love that revolver. When I started shooting in "practical pistol" matches I found there was no way for me to keep up with auto's when it came time to reload. So after some research I fount that when the late Col. Coopper brought the ten mlimeter out he wanted a 41 mag. that held more rounds. Seemed like the logical choice to me. Have been reloading most of my life. Honestly couldn't afford to shoot 41mag. and 10mm if I didn't.
I am an NRA certified Chief Range Safety Officer and Pistol instructor. With any luck I should be able to share my knowledge and gain some more here.
Thanks
Dan

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top