Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Greetings and salutations from DesMoines

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dan10mmman, Feb 15, 2010.

1. dan10mmman

dan10mmman puget sound Member

Just a note to say "Hello" to everybody. This forum looks like a great place to exchange knowledge on my favorite subject, GUNS. As my user name implies, I am a 10mm shooter. Being that I'm a little bit Old school, I started shooting with my Dad and his Smith and Wesson Model 10. When I turned 21 I found a 41mag. Still have it, love that revolver. When I started shooting in "practical pistol" matches I found there was no way for me to keep up with auto's when it came time to reload. So after some research I fount that when the late Col. Coopper brought the ten mlimeter out he wanted a 41 mag. that held more rounds. Seemed like the logical choice to me. Have been reloading most of my life. Honestly couldn't afford to shoot 41mag. and 10mm if I didn't.
    I am an NRA certified Chief Range Safety Officer and Pistol instructor. With any luck I should be able to share my knowledge and gain some more here.
    Thanks
    Dan

2. jmh119

jmh119 Hillsboro, Oregon Member

Hi Dan! Welcome to the forum!

3. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Welcome from Oly Dan.

4. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Welcome Dan.

5. swoop