JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We've all seen the commercials for Duluth trading, pretty funny stuff. I decided to order 3 of there shirts. Always being a carhartt guy because of how long they last and I'm a big guy so they fit better than a Nicaraguan t-shirt. Today I received a hand written thank you card from them. That goes a long way with me, quality and service. So I figured I would share this with you guys and maybe you'll order some of there clothing.

All my jeans are from Duluth and are great quay, comfortable too. I bought their canvas firewood carrier this last winter, it's been great too. Should last many seasons.

Love Duluth!

I'm really tempted to buy some of the firehose work pants. I usually wear Carhartts to work every day. The only thing holding me back is that I can't see their products before I buy them. I'll probably order some eventually.

I really like their jeans, and I recently ordered a couple of shirts to try out. I am a bigger guy and most jeans are too tight for me, but these have ample room. You can really tell a difference in the denim, it is heavy compared to most of what is on the market.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews