JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We've all seen the commercials for Duluth trading, pretty funny stuff. I decided to order 3 of there shirts. Always being a carhartt guy because of how long they last and I'm a big guy so they fit better than a Nicaraguan t-shirt. Today I received a hand written thank you card from them. That goes a long way with me, quality and service. So I figured I would share this with you guys and maybe you'll order some of there clothing.

All my jeans are from Duluth and are great quay, comfortable too. I bought their canvas firewood carrier this last winter, it's been great too. Should last many seasons.

Love Duluth!

I'm really tempted to buy some of the firehose work pants. I usually wear Carhartts to work every day. The only thing holding me back is that I can't see their products before I buy them. I'll probably order some eventually.

I really like their jeans, and I recently ordered a couple of shirts to try out. I am a bigger guy and most jeans are too tight for me, but these have ample room. You can really tell a difference in the denim, it is heavy compared to most of what is on the market.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top