JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only want to have conversations with people that actually want to have a dialogue....meaning that they keep emotion completely off the table and have an analytical discussion. The problem I've found, is that antis let emotional, rather than rational thought, override any ( dare I say?) common sense. Any attempts with an emotional individual usually turns into a verbal wrestling match that ends in mental stalemate.....its a waste of time.

On the other hand, when someone asks a genuine question, or you can help them separate their "feelings" from reality, you might be able to achieve something.

PHP:
^^^^seperating libs from their feelings is difficult, Simon! They tend to be big balls of emotion, poor babys! I have, in fact, had discussions with a few of them, gotten concessions from them and the next time I spoke to them they had retreated back behind their little emotional shields. They are uncomfortable doing self thought. Their friends, co-workers and society, as they see it, is so much more comfortable and they don't want to be ostracized, not realizing that there is a more grounded, real society staring them in the face!

BTW, I didn't watch the entire vid. The anti was just so stupid!!!

The host in this interview tries to throw out some of the typical arguments used by the gun-control lobby. This guy seems to handle most of them pretty well.

Now lets have a rational discussion, ok?

Gun Hero of the Day: Keith Morgan, West Virginia Citizens Defense League President | The Truth About Guns

I started this and let it run in the background I did pick up enough that I will be going back to listen to it carefully as it had some tips and guidelines not just for gun control but to defend all irrational attacks on our rights. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top