JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so yes i have browsed this site and now have created a active member name to post.

This is to inform non-believers and skeptics to my favorite shop.

Willamette Valley in Hillsboro is a great shop. i have purchased a fair share of fire arms and ammunition from them. I have never been disappointed with their service or prices. In fact i just purchased a super nice sks from them. It was a consignment yet they will not let the seller list for more than book. I paid 1/3 of what the people are asking for on this site! plus JJ included 60 rds of ammo a sling and a extra mag! Just because they are that way. I will level with every one and say i paid 370 for everything including the background check.

point to this they just got in a crap load of .223 and 5.56 and 45 caliber ammo at pre obamma ( yes i spelled it that way ) prices. call them check them out. local shop serving their community. if you don't like them commit yourself lol. have a good time in life and trust those close. they are beyond good people that served our country and now serving you once again. No i'm not paid but truly will support those that support themselves and community. give them a try. THE KID

well i was in their shop when the shipment made it's way to the store like a kid getting to experience Christmas for the first time at the age of 40. i am unsure of the brand but i do think it is boxes of 20 for 9$ or 9.50$. don't remember off the top of my head. for anyone that is interested and they may get a little pissy with this one but...... 503-547-1911. they are closed wed- thur. but open back up on friday at 11 am. i'll be there. buying my boxes.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top