JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a couple of Grayguns triggers for sale.

SOLD 1st: Sig Sauer P-series ELS EDC system (enhanced leverage System includes trigger and trigger bar...this is both DA/SA & DAK Compatible)
$100.00 plus shipping

2nd: Sig Sauer P938 or P238 Grayguns trigger (The factory triggers are plastic this also improves the geometry & I'm told these are an amazing upgrade to any P938 or P238) $35.00 plus $5.00 shipping (these have been out of stock for a long time at Grayguns)

20200206_175351.jpg

#3: Grayguns Sig Sauer P-series Dual adjustable curved trigger $50.00 plus $5.00 shipping (finish on back worn off because of loctite)
20200229_010358.jpg 20200229_010343.jpg 20200229_010331.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do you know if the ELS trigger is for DAK compatible or NON-DAK compatible?
I'm not a 100% sure. I will email Grayguns and ask them but in the mean time here is a link to their website explaining the difference in frames. Keep in mind the one they offer currently is the flat trigger only not like mine which is slight curve.

The package is for the ELS DAK cut.
My ELS had non DAK on it.

That is not an ELS trigger, its the EDC one.
ELS trigger on the left
85bH3wcl.jpg
EDC on left and ELS on the right
IM51TvDl.jpg

The package is for the ELS DAK kit.
The trigger that is in the package is the earlier EDC/SOT not the ELS.
Same system but a different trigger. Grayguns EDC Enhanced Daily Carry Trigger Kit - Sig Sauer P Series Non-DAK - Top Gun Supply
If they sent you that as an ELS then it is mispackaged is all I am saying.
Not only that but they charged you $20 more for the ELS.
I'm not implying anything hinky on your part. :)

It's still a solid upgrade and a great price.

The package is for the ELS DAK cut.
My ELS had non DAK on it.

That is not an ELS trigger, its the EDC one.
ELS trigger on the left

EDC on left and ELS on the right

Thats what I was thinking but how the package was marked I thought I would ask. I have two of the EDC triggers and love them. I have an old 228 that I need a non-DAK trigger and this was a good price.

So the gentleman above could be correct it being an EDC (it was the 1st one Grayguns made) and I'm not sure about what he was saying about packaging other than that is the packaging it came with. Grayguns I believe changed the name to ELS when they made the trigger flat. I know it fits in a P-series DA/SA for sure

20200209_124024.jpg

Thats what I was thinking but how the package was marked I thought I would ask. I have two of the EDC triggers and love them. I have an old 228 that I need a non-DAK trigger and this was a good price.
So that is the package it came in because I have owned many Grayguns parts but only 1 trigger & trigger bar set up...but after seeing what the other gentleman wrote and remebering back I think he's correct it was an EDC 1st release by Grayguns (which they don't make anymore because of the ELS flat trigger)

The ELS on the package is what spoofed me.
It's been a while but I'm certain mine had EDC/SOT on the package.
But they do change things around there every time you look.

As to DAK or non, both versions (EDC,ELS) had Non DAK on the package and the DAK one looked like yours.

The ELS on the package is what spoofed me.
It's been a while but I'm certain mine had EDC/SOT on the package.
But they do change things around there every time you look.

As to DAK or non, both versions (EDC,ELS) had Non DAK on the package and the DAK one looked like yours.
I emailed Grayguns and posted on their website and asked but if I don't get a response I will private message Bruce Gray and ask...I just didn't want to bother him if not needed. I got this from a Grayguns dealer (Buster Beaver) when I had some Cerakote work done on one of my Sigs and maybe they recieved it mis packaged because I'm pretty sure you are correct they originally called the EDC and they marketed it as "every day Carry" with better trigger pull weights without having to lighten springs. Then they changed to ELS when they came out with the flat trigger, and I believe they did this to try and explain what it actually did is what I was told by either Chris or Bruce at Grayguns

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top