JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok I have a challenge for all to participate in. I will explain the rules for playing. The purpose of this is to get the old gray matter working.

* NO POSTING WHEN DO YOU THINK HILLARY IS GOING TO DIE * type questions

First: a question or subject matter is presented. (Example: why is the sky blue?), the question or subject matter can be answered by anyone except the person that originated the topic. The originator can respond to any statement. An agreement or rebuttal of a statement.

Second: the subject matter stays until two days pass by without someone responding. Who ever has the post with the most likes picks the new question or subject matter. After the two days pass. If someone posts a new response to a previous question then the originator of the question can either create a new question or allow the most recent question to continue.

Third: if for some reason a member chooses not to post a new question, no longer is an active member, does not post a new question in two days or whatever reason then it goes back to the previous person.

Trying to make something fun and forcing people to use the brain. I am not going to provide the first topic/ question.

Last Edited:
What is the most accurate, encompassing, and concise website for gun as well as gun violence facts, debunked myths, etc (links please)

Besides here, of course:rolleyes:.

Last Edited:
Last Edited:
Does the ancient Hebrew concept of the universe support the flat earth theory where in Genesis it says;

"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

This should be good...lol

Does the ancient Hebrew concept of the universe support the flat earth theory where in Genesis it says;

"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

The firmament is anyplace above earth.... the waters divided that are under the firmament are the oceans, seas, and rivers on earth.

Can you tell me what surrounds the universe?

o_O;)

The firmament is anyplace above earth.... the waters divided that are under the firmament are the oceans, seas, and rivers on earth.
Can you tell me what surrounds the universe?
;)
1) Did you miss the part about the waters "above" the firmament?
2) Nope :)

Yes and no.....Talmudic sages were split whether the Earth was flat or round, with the majority believing it was round.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top