JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, I've been slowly educating myself on the parts and pieces. My stock is an oval cut, low wood, SA stock that is dry as a bone. It will take a lot of RLO or BLO to get it right. The receiver is a Winchester, the barrel is an IBM, the trigger housing is later piece, but the manufacturer escapes me. It's all over the place. It will get the stock redone, likely get reparked at some point, and I think I will swap out the springs with some new Wolff springs as well. I'll post pictures later today.

This is a story about a worn old five digit Inland being given a new life.

I did the stock. And Velzey did the re-park.
If you need an old War Horse refinished? His work is Fantastic! :s0155:

Before and after shots.

Old busted.

View attachment 471603 View attachment 471604

New hotness.

View attachment 471605 View attachment 471606 View attachment 471607 View attachment 471608 View attachment 471609 View attachment 471610
wow a gun from the future!!

:rolleyes:

(the white numbers on the stock)

very nice :D

wow a gun from the future!!

(the white numbers on the stock)

very nice :D

I know. Wonder was it the date? Only time will tell. o_O [Stupid time continuum. This means I'll be refinishing this stock for eternity]! :s0112:

I like to leave rack numbers on stocks when I can.
There was just no way to work around this one. Believe me. It hurt me to sand it off. :s0092:

Anyways in 2147 when this thing gets sent back to me. We can talk about it again. :D
Or maybe we already are? o_O

Last Edited:
I know. Wonder was it the date? Only time will tell. o_O [Stupid time continuum. This means I'll be refinishing this stock for eternity]! :s0112:

I like to leave rack numbers on stocks when I can.
There was just no way to work around this one. Believe me. It hurt me to sand it off. :s0092:

Anyways in 2147 when this thing gets sent back to me. We can talk about it again. :D
Or maybe we already are? o_O

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads