JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GUNRUNNER: Arrest in Terry slaying, Issa issues statement

Three days after Congressman Darrell Issa criticized Attorney General Eric Holder over Project Gunrunner and the slaying of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, the Justice Department announced indictments against three men in the case, one of whom has been in federal custody since the Dec. 15 murder.

<broken link removed>

At a very minimum I'm really hoping the NRA makes this a major issue come election time. Granted they should probably be doing more to make it a major issue now, but I guess we'll just have to see where this goes.

And for what it's worth, I still haven't gotten anything other than meaningless form letters from Merkley, and not a single response of any kind from Wyden.

Read here.
<broken link removed>

At a very minimum I'm really hoping the NRA makes this a major issue come election time. Granted they should probably be doing more to make it a major issue now, but I guess we'll just have to see where this goes...
Well we cant exactly blame Obama for this... Is there anything that directly ties the President to this??? Yes he should know whats going on, but really.

Read here.
<broken link removed>
so hang on.... Now if city's can sue Sturm Ruger and S&W for making guns that kill people, can Holden be sued for allowing guns to fall into criminal hands that killed the Border agent????

Well we cant exactly blame Obama for this... Is there anything that directly ties the President to this??? Yes he should know whats going on, but really.

Obama's innocence is on thin ice. But presuming his innocence in the gunrunner project, now that he knows, what has he done to rectify the problem, end DOJ stonewalling, and bring those guilty to justice? That's HIS job, and he's guilty of not doing it.

Something else he is guilty of is appointing Melson, Breuer, and Holder to their positions. Unfortunately we can't vote those people out, but it's our duty to vote out those who put them in those positions.

Obama's innocence is on thin ice. But presuming his innocence in the gunrunner project, now that he knows, what has he done to rectify the problem, end DOJ stonewalling, and bring those guilty to justice? That's HIS job, and he's guilty of not doing it...
oh agreed... Now that he knows, what is he going to do about it???? Try to sweep it under the rug, or actually pony up and roll some heads. I just wish there was more main stream media coverage. I dont watch the news on TV, but in the online news I pretty much only hear about Gunrunner project on this forum :( sad to say

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top