JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$190
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
A must have for the lightweight backpacker or bushcrafter Like new condition used once actually ended up with a second from a gift and is the only reason I am listing this one is because I don't need two of the exact same size.
The absolute very best of the best axes on the market handcrafted in Sweden. These things are scalpels. These run between $200-250 if you can find one selling for $190 prefer to meet Salem to Albany no shipping on this one.

Face 3 1/4"Handle 19" Axe Head Weight1 1/2lbs. Manufactured Sweden Guarantee20 Years

20220826_134333.jpg 20220826_134600.jpg 20220826_134610.jpg 20220826_134620.jpg 20220826_134629.jpg 20220826_134338.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have the same axe. I can say from many years of experience with mine that these are absolutely the best axes made! Some might think the price is steep but it's worth every penny. Even details like the twist of the grain in the handle and how it relates to the grip to make it as strong as possible. And I agree on the sharpness! Everything from feathering to felling small trees and even cutting food is possible with these. There are a few great videos on youtube of them making these. And they are just going up in value! Anyway, GLWS!

I have the same axe. I can say from many years of experience with mine that these are absolutely the best axes made! Some might think the price is steep but it's worth every penny. Even details like the twist of the grain in the handle and how it relates to the grip to make it as strong as possible. And I agree on the sharpness! Everything from feathering to felling small trees and even cutting food is possible with these. There are a few great videos on youtube of them making these. And they are just going up in value! Anyway, GLWS!
They are incredible!! I have the Scandinavian forest axe as well as the American felling axe once you get one you want them all lol. Thanks!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top