JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And there was one of those envelopes that you're not sure you want to open? Well it turned out fine! It was a check from the class action law suit for $91.00 from BP from them charging me .45 cents or what ever when I used my debit card. I'd read about a few getting these on ifish. I didn't think I'd ever get one. Heck, I'm still waiting for some money I was suppose to get from GMC for the lousy paint on mid '80s trucks, and the dangerous saddle tanks, my '84 1500 has both.

Got one of those too, AND, it's only HALF of the settlement! If they don't succeed in getting off the hook for the rest, you'll get ANOTHER $91! best return on 45 cent investment ever! All for a debit card surcharge @ ARCO ...

Got one of those too, AND, it's only HALF of the settlement! If they don't succeed in getting off the hook for the rest, you'll get ANOTHER $91! best return on 45 cent investment ever! All for a debit card surcharge @ ARCO ...

Now that you mention it, yeah, I read that too on the ifish thread.

Seems kind of a chump move on someones part. I mean, these companies that provide the service of the terminal for you cards charge a stupid amount at 3%, or more. At $3.00/gallon that .09 for the terminal company per gallon! So statins should be able to recoup something. OR, more competition with the terminal suppliers to lessen the %. See, when gas stations started charging a dime per gallon I stopped gassing at those stations. I still used ARCO when it was .35-.45 per the entire sale. I didn't mind that. I still doubt though that I've payed anywhere near $90.00+ in those fees.

More money for the "Gun Fund" :D

Now that you mention it, yeah, I read that too on the ifish thread.

Seems kind of a chump move on someones part. I mean, these companies that provide the service of the terminal for you cards charge a stupid amount at 3%, or more. At $3.00/gallon that .09 for the terminal company per gallon! So statins should be able to recoup something. OR, more competition with the terminal suppliers to lessen the %. See, when gas stations started charging a dime per gallon I stopped gassing at those stations. I still used ARCO when it was .35-.45 per the entire sale. I didn't mind that. I still doubt though that I've payed anywhere near $90.00+ in those fees.

More money for the "Gun Fund" :D
I'm guessing you speak like a lemming on ISUCK..?
For me trying isuck would be like hanging out at the acropolis. If I opened my mouth I'd for sure piss someone off.

I got a couple hundred back in a class-action suit for some issue concerning LED flat panel monitors and TV's. Saw the billboard advertising it along Hwy216, so I went to the website and put down 7 monitors and TV's.... about a year later $$$$$$...... :eek:

Bought a ballistic chronograph with tripod from the proceeds. :s0115:

We use cash, once in a while a Credit card for those crappy times hotels or rentals won't deal with cash. We've never ever used a debit card for anything except getting cash out of the credit unions machine. Even then, we have never paid a surcharge.

And there was one of those envelopes that you're not sure you want to open? Well it turned out fine! It was a check from the class action law suit for $91.00 from BP from them charging me .45 cents or what ever when I used my debit card. I'd read about a few getting these on ifish. I didn't think I'd ever get one. Heck, I'm still waiting for some money I was suppose to get from GMC for the lousy paint on mid '80s trucks, and the dangerous saddle tanks, my '84 1500 has both.
I got the BP check last week

I got one last week myself.... 1/2 second half supposed to be here july 2020. I have submitted for the 125$ credit report deal as well. A couple years ago I bought 2 pairs of the sketchers trainers that were supposed to rock back and forth as you walk and exercise your bottom and calves. Don't know if it worked for me. But I did get 200$ in a class action lawsuit for those as well. And I bought them discounted for like 30$ a pair at Fred Meyer. For what it's worth I liked them and wore them till they wore out. I'm happy.
Most class action lawsuits the money goes to the lawyers and barely anything goes back to the consumer.

CaptJack

I got one last week myself.... 1/2 second half supposed to be here july 2020. I have submitted for the 125$ credit report deal as well. A couple years ago I bought 2 pairs of the sketchers trainers that were supposed to rock back and forth as you walk and exercise your bottom and calves. Don't know if it worked for me. But I did get 200$ in a class action lawsuit for those as well. And I bought them discounted for like 30$ a pair at Fred Meyer. For what it's worth I liked them and wore them till they wore out. I'm happy.
Most class action lawsuits the money goes to the lawyers and barely anything goes back to the consumer.

CaptJack

Man, those shoes were dangerous. When I first saw them it looked like a baaaad idea.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews