JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kinda just wanted to show off my child lol.

Parts I have on her as of now:
Silencer co Threaded barrel

Glock brand extended slide release

Terran tactical plus 4

Holosun 509t

Thinking about putting a after market trigger but since she's a duty gun idk if that's such a good idea.

C424366C-935B-46CA-BE42-788C5643CB16.jpeg AED40C8C-5BD2-4BDC-9A88-A68AC602BFDE.jpeg 916CA59A-B374-4DBC-9046-E6C66A20ED1B.jpeg

Personally i dont even think i like my absolute co witness on mine. RDS interferes with the irons and vica verse. I have a venom with Dawson's supressor hieght sights. I would like them 1/3 or so. Or independently W/O one or the other. I have the target irons on my large from stand alone and like those quite a bit.
I still want to get mt slide milled for the option though.
Which leads me to...

Who did the slide work? Wait period?
And did they refinish the bare metal?

Last Edited:
The question is, what do YOU think? It's your gun.
Love it! To be honest man I'm a big fan of the Glock 21 platform so there's nothing you could do to it to ruin it. Went out and put a good 100 through her to sight in and I LOVE IT the second layer of glass is a little different but nothing training won't rough out 🤝

Personally i dont even think i like my absolute co witness on mine. RDS interferes with the irons and vica verse. I have a venom is with Dawson's. I would like them 1/3 or so. Or independently. I have the target irons on my large from stand alone and like those quite a bit.
I still want to get mt slide milled for the option though.
Which leads me to...

Who did the slide work? Wait period?
And did they refinish the bare metal?
My homebody Brendan did it for me for $100 and yes he did refinish! Wait period was a day because he lives down the road and the shop is like 15 away

That cut seems shallow to me, I'd want the red dot lower and the sights taller.

Like this...

View attachment 902241

View attachment 902240
This ^^^
It looks like he just barely milled a flat on the slide.
Not the standard depth.

Maybe he's not comfortable cutting deeper and rightfully so.
You need to know where to stop so you don't cut too deep and hit some internals.
The "regulars" (Jagerwerks, ATEi, Maple Leaf, Primary Machine) have this mapped out.

Most want the optic sitting lower coupled with "suppressor height" sights to give you a 1/3 co-witness.
It looks like right now you are riding solely on your optic.
If it goes down on a duty gun.....not good.

This ^^^
It looks like he just barely milled a flat on the slide.
Not the standard depth.

Maybe he's not comfortable cutting deeper and rightfully so.
You need to know where to stop so you don't cut too deep and hit some internals.
The "regulars" (Jagerwerks, ATEi, Maple Leaf, Primary Machine) have this mapped out.

Most want the optic sitting lower coupled with "suppressor height" sights to give you a 1/3 co-witness.
It looks like right now you are riding solely on your optic.
If it goes down on a duty gun.....not good.
Yeah we just designed the cad and our first run we destroyed the slide. Replacing a Gen 4 21 slide is like finding a leprechaun so much so we had to buy a whole G21 just for the slide 😂. Just bought another slide to cut a tad deeper

If you have the smaller slides perfect, I would assume the large frames would be able to be cut at least as deeply.

If you have the smaller slides perfect, I would assume the large frames would be able to be cut at least as deeply.
Different widths and thicknesses brother and it's crucial when your measurements are in thousandths the code is being cracked don't worry 😂. Just got the shop done too so this Glock slide milling has been a side project

Different widths and thicknesses brother and it's crucial when your measurements are in thousandths the code is being cracked don't worry 😂. Just got the shop done too so this Glock slide milling has been a side project
Yeah...... They are different. You're right. Good luck cracking the code. It's doable with calipers and a scratch pad

Yeah...... They are different. You're right. Good luck cracking the code. It's doable with calipers and a scratch pad
I believe it's the vertical safety plunger bore and the horizontal spring loaded bearing bore (for extractor) that you have to watch out for when milling for optics.

The two "danger zones" can be seen here...

We got the 17 and 19 slide science down to aT but not much out there for the large frame offerings so we had to create the math
Rockslide makes aftermarket large frame stuff. It DOES suck its hard to find the large frame slides. Been waiting YEARS idk why some of these companies arent realizing there actually is a pretty decent market for it now.
I kinda did the same thing back years ago had to buy the entire thing just make a project. Eventually if you buy enough parts one gives birth like a cell deviding and then all of sudden your syaring at two! Lol.

Btw i really woukd bother at ALL with aftermarket triggers. I have the full apex thin blue line kit and also the adj. Lone wolf one ive seen under some other names. The onky real diff is the heavier spring and a correct disconnector. The rest you can probably do yourself with the OEM trigger and a dremel, but if its a duty gun id leave it totally stock.

I either need to get this one milled or thinking maybe that luepold micro RDS.

And like i said my venom with supp. Height sights are absolute co witness. And now that I've seen 'em I'd go for 1/3. So much so sometimes i dont even use the RDS but I'm still getting used to it.

Bob Barker:

20210511_174339_HDR.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews