JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rockslide makes aftermarket large frame stuff. It DOES suck its hard to find the large frame slides. Been waiting YEARS idk why some of these companies arent realizing there actually is a pretty decent market for it now.
I kinda did the same thing back years ago had to buy the entire thing just make a project. Eventually if you buy enough parts one gives birth like a cell deviding and then all of sudden your syaring at two! Lol.

Btw i really woukd bother at ALL with aftermarket triggers. I have the full apex thin blue line kit and also the adj. Lone wolf one ive seen under some other names. The onky real diff is the heavier spring and a correct disconnector. The rest you can probably do yourself with the OEM trigger and a dremel, but if its a duty gun id leave it totally stock.

I either need to get this one milled or thinking maybe that luepold micro RDS.

And like i said my venom with supp. Height sights are absolute co witness. And now that I've seen 'em I'd go for 1/3. So much so sometimes i dont even use the RDS but I'm still getting used to it.

Bob Barker:

View attachment 903389
Where'd you get that sick barrel 😂

Are you making fun of my 'compensation'? ;)
Its a lone wolf 9" barrel cut to 8.75 and threaded, kinda purchased specifically for this project. To load some. .45 to near or hopefully at 460 Rowland spec. It was on sale for i think $90 but the cut/crown/thread + nitride AND including the muzzle brake ($80) came in i think around $300(ish) I came upon 1k Hornady 230gn seeds recently and just slowly peicing it together. Just got the primers and powder a few months ago.
Hoping to get like 25-28 rounds(?) In those kriss mags of near 44 mag power. The brake is a MUST and also a 24# RSA is also required. Should be a fun versatile blaster though. Just need the brass now. The 8.75" barrel should be awesome for utilizing some slower burn powders and getting the most vel. Possible. Or for just throwing fireballs if loaded correctly!
I wanted to show the Mac owners how the glock fam "represents" and try and make something thats better in almost every way. 😎

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads