JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After reading online, youtube videos and talking to people, I got the following ones:

Canik Darkside Rival with mo1 optics

Sig p365

Now to find a holster for p365 and decide how I want to carry.... Any advice?
Depends on how you plan on carrying and position.

IWB (inside the waistband)
OWB (outside the waistband)

Kydex, leather, or hybrid.

Appendix, strong side, etc…..

It will take time and money. You will end up with a drawer of holsters that didn't end up working.

Buy a quality belt and a quality holster.

Personally my go to belt in the Ares Aegis and I carry appendix so I normally go with Trex arms or Tenicor holsters.

Everyone has different body types, firearms, and ideas about what's best.

You'll change your mind about how to carry a few times before you find what feels "right" to you. Best to do all your trying out with "experienced" holsters that are usually priced way lower than brand new ones (advice I did not take, to my regret).

Go to Classifieds, select Parts & Accessories, then set up the filter to get P365 holsters. Here are some hits that I got with that search:

Holster included among other items.
P365 Holsters.
P365 Holster.

You'll change your mind about how to carry a few times before you find what feels "right" to you. Best to do all your trying out with "experienced" holsters that are usually priced way lower than brand new ones (advice I did not take, to my regret).

Go to Classifieds, select Parts & Accessories, then set up the filter to get P365 holsters. Here are some hits that I got with that search:

Holster included among other items.
P365 Holsters.
P365 Holster.
Thank you! I was also thinking of buying a few from Amazon to try out different positions and then buying a good one for that carry position?

Yeah, get a tote to toss all of your never to be used again holsters.

I purchased an expensive gun belt at sportsman's, and it fell apart in under two years.

Replaced it with a Hank's and like it much better.

Have you shot your TV yet?
🤣

Seriously though, Congratulations and welcome!

Good advice above. No shame in building your drawer of abandoned holsters while you work out your own EDC.

Now go get everyone you can to vote no on Measure 114 so you don't have to replace all your mags and/or lose them in a "boating accident."

After reading online, youtube videos and talking to people, I got the following ones:

Sig p365

I've got a brand new Kydex IWB holster for your 365 that you can have for free if you want it. It's been in the Pay it Forward thread for many months without any takers.

Personally, I prefer Alien Gear Cloak Tuck IWB holsters, for many of my pistols.

Sig p365

Suggestion: Once you get a holster for a specific pistol, I would flip it over and write (in silver magic marker) SFX . I do that with every holster I buy now. Learned the hard way!

I've had a tier1concealed and a Philster Skeleton mounted to their Enigma chassis, which I do prefer for tucked in carry. (I'll wear my p320 x-carry tucked in with the enigma to church today)

Phlster also puts out some good videos and resources about the mechanics of carrying on their YouTube channel. https://youtube.com/c/PHLster

Like others have said it is a subjective what is "best." The Primary and secondary "modcast" has done a couple episodes about holsters as well.

Congrats and vote no on 114.

As far as holsters go like others has explained, depends on a number of different factors. Me personally, I'm situational. Iwb, owb, chest, pocket. Just depends on the occasion mainly and sometimes attire. Main thing is that it's comfortable so your more inclined to carry imho.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews