JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A glock for HIM and a glock for HER lol
user92156_pic1196_1237860033.jpg

Is the "his" a G17 and what type of barrel is that (allows a suppressor).
The "hers" is nicely painted.

I think it is a glock 17 9mm....... and the glock 18 would have been better lol....Well I know that Lone Wolf Distributors have threaded barrels for glock, so I can only assume either lone wolf or some custom job. With the threaded barrels from lone wolf....... you can screw on a muzzle brake........ pretty sure a suppressor......... or just have a longer barrel...... they sell the little screw on tip for the threaded barrels to keep the threads clean....... I personally like that look....... also some of you might not know....... but with a Glock 27 (.40) you can turn it into a 9mm and a .357 sig. i believe. You need a conversion barrel, different mags....... and an extractor........ but i've heard that the extractor is not needed so much or a must change part...... but i'd go all the way and get it all done fully....... that way you don't have issues with jamming or miss feeding or whatever that might happen.

Just ordered my very first Glock yesterday. I went with a G36 as my first. I was wanting a smaller and lighter compact carry gun than my 1911.

This is my second attempt to use a DAO gun the first was a Springer XDM .40. I could never get used to the trigger on that one so I eventually traded it for a nice Kimber.

Anyone installed one of the 3.5# dis-connectors that are out there that are supposed to reduce trigger weight?

Andy

I had a G23, 2nd gen. I really did like it, I just wanted something a little more, so I went with a USP .45.

I really do want to get back into the Glock, but like it was stated earlier, I would like interchangeable grips to fit my hand a little better. Glock is a great brand and I would recommend them to anyone.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top