JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many of you know I dumped the .22lr platform a couple of years ago. Well.......

I got back into it. TBH it was due to the cost of shooting. I LOVE my .308 and my .223 but frankly the cost of ammo keeps me from shooting as much as I like to. So, @LuckySG listed a 10/22 that caught my eye. And I ended up taking her home. I still say the .22lr isn't the best round for much of anything, but I LOVE shooting and tight groups on paper calm me down. I've owned a couple of stock 10/22's and never found much joy. Grabbed a Smith 15-22, again was let down by it's mediocre accuracy.

Hopefully this one has more brains than beauty. But purely on looks, she won my heart! :D

10:22.jpg

Nice rifle dude! If you want the box for the scope let me know. I found it the other day.

BTW he's doing Aguila bricks of HV 40 grain for $25. Copper plated. I left with 1000 rounds.

22LR is one of my favorite rounds! Cheap and fun to shoot! I can hunt , plink, compete, or collect them in any price range my wallet can bare!
After I retire I want to try Long Distance precision shooting.

Sweet setup, .22's have their place in everyone's collection...

By the way, time to take the Christmas tree down amigo :D...

Mine just come down Monday, much to my youngest protests...

LOL yeah. We leave it up for my bride's birthday. Funny how you spotted that. I texted a friend the same pic and got the same response. :D

First year I talked her into a fake tree. On a timer for the lights. Wouldn't you know my lousy phone camera picks that up! :D

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews