JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had good luck with this thread, got me a commuter, had luck in the past getting my g/f a car....

I would rather deal with forum members then Craigslist.....

My moms car is on the way out, and would like to start looking for a commuter vehicle for her. Lower miles, and 100% mechanical shape needed. Year 2000+

Before I was looking for anything, but it was for me, now that its for my mom, I need a VERY reliable vehicle.....

Interests would be in the Subaru, Honda, Toyota, Dodge, Chevy, Pretty much anything thats reliable and good gas mileage, 20MPG city +++ is a must.

AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION REQUIRED

Let me know what you got, pictures, price, and all specs and what not....

Please be patient, wouldnt be an over-night sale.

might be getting rid of my 88 ford ranger here in a couple weeks, 2.9 auto 4x4 extra cab with rebuilt trans by swinehearts have paperwork, and all the original paperwork even the window sticker. Id probably value it at 1700-2000 its got 2 sets of decent tires on rims , ac but needs recharged. like i said though Might be getting rid of it not positive yet.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.