JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Woman Wearing Google Glass Says She Was Attacked In San Francisco Bar « CBS San Francisco

Some of the comments are great

"linn •
They should have just thrown a towel over her head cause she's female. If it were a man, yeah, he would deserve it. If I ever see someone with those on, I will just run the other way or say something to them. It's disgusting to spy on people and film people everywhere you go.

Karl Kapp -> linn •
'If it were a man, yeah, he would deserve it'

huh? Exactly WHAT did would a man deserve that she didn't???"

Being San Fran - Male and Female are limiting. How many choices are there on Facebook, like 50.

"Want a conversation •
So, you have a "right" to film me, but I don't have a right not to be filmed.So, you have a "right" to film me, but I don't have a right not to be filmed."
Knowles2 -> Want a conversation •
That correct. An that how it always been, which is why news reporters are free to go filming around town without restrictions.

Want a conversation -> Knowles2 •
As this woman discovered; there are consequences.

Not to mention all the Surveillance Cameras.

Tatterdemalian Threadbare •
Wearing Google Glass basically means you're wearing a wire, 24/7. You might be wearing it of your own free will, but you're still wearing a wire, and Breaking Bad wannabees will react poorly to it as soon as they realize what it is.
I was hoping for a The Wire reference rather than Walter White.

Substitute Fire Arm for Google Glass ... and I don't think so many San Franciscans would be defending her.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top