JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Woman Wearing Google Glass Says She Was Attacked In San Francisco Bar « CBS San Francisco

Some of the comments are great

"linn •
They should have just thrown a towel over her head cause she's female. If it were a man, yeah, he would deserve it. If I ever see someone with those on, I will just run the other way or say something to them. It's disgusting to spy on people and film people everywhere you go.

Karl Kapp -> linn •
'If it were a man, yeah, he would deserve it'

huh? Exactly WHAT did would a man deserve that she didn't???"

Being San Fran - Male and Female are limiting. How many choices are there on Facebook, like 50.

"Want a conversation •
So, you have a "right" to film me, but I don't have a right not to be filmed.So, you have a "right" to film me, but I don't have a right not to be filmed."
Knowles2 -> Want a conversation •
That correct. An that how it always been, which is why news reporters are free to go filming around town without restrictions.

Want a conversation -> Knowles2 •
As this woman discovered; there are consequences.

Not to mention all the Surveillance Cameras.

Tatterdemalian Threadbare •
Wearing Google Glass basically means you're wearing a wire, 24/7. You might be wearing it of your own free will, but you're still wearing a wire, and Breaking Bad wannabees will react poorly to it as soon as they realize what it is.
I was hoping for a The Wire reference rather than Walter White.

Substitute Fire Arm for Google Glass ... and I don't think so many San Franciscans would be defending her.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews