JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2
City
Beavercreek
State
Oregon
I have a small amount of these available if someone was interested...2 bucks each

20180822_082032.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
No other versions just these.I had them printed up and still have 50 or so left.I can mail them or I'm around the portland area a lot and could meet somewhere.

One of the local bars has a decal of Osama bin Laden's face in the urinal. Brownstein would be an excellent option for a toilet bowl decal.

So far I haven't had any problems with vandalism or even any bad interactions with people. I have however had many people honk and wave at me and quite a few people stop me and ask where they can get them.And no they were waving thier whole hand not just a finger.I offered them up here thinking some people might wish to voice an opinion.Although I can understand where someone might be more concerned about a car then their politicians.

So far I haven't had any problems with vandalism or even any bad interactions with people.
For the most part, people are relatively respectful to people to their face (mostly out of a disdain for conflict, not out of a sense of decency). But in an anonymous situation like walking past a parked car, the inner INdecency of virulent leftists often comes out as vandalism. I just plain don't want to risk my car by putting on a bumper sticker that leans toward constitutionalism.

Leftists have nothing to worry about from conservatives, though. We are too busy going to work and raising our families.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top