JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Police Hunt Serial Killer of Brooklyn Shopkeepers | NBC New York

A serial killer is on the loose in New York City shooting unarmed shopkeepers point blank. It is a good thing that Bloomberg has prevented those shopkeepers from owning guns.. They may have killed that poor serial killer.

I just wonder how come Bloomberg failed to prevent the cold-blooded murderer from getting a gun?

I don't know about anyone else, but I think the tyrannical mayor Bloomberg and his mafia-runned NYPD need to be held accountable for these murders. Why should people be kept helpless, while criminals run the show? Perhaps, its time that New Yorkers themselves become more vigilant and tell Bloomberg, NYC gov't and the NYPD to shove it..

I wonder if you could sue. Not the dead shop keepers, but their family.
They are denying them the right to defend their own lives. A small bat or knife can only do so much.. And even then I think that's against NY law as well right?

They are denying them the right to defend their own lives. A small bat or knife can only do so much.. And even then I think that's against NY law as well right?
Heck ya it is. No self defense allowed.

Bloomberg won't even let you throw a soda bigger than 16 ounces at them!

Actually, this has nothing to do with Bloomberg. This goes back to the Sullivan Act, I believe. Now don't get me wrong, I think Bloomberg is a piece of bubblegum, but htis ain't his doing.

C'mon now..we all know that had those shop keepers had firearms and fought back they might have missed. Those missed shots would then have a small possibility of hitting an innocent bystander. Maybe that bystander would be a nun or a baby. Then that innocent nun or baby could have died. Do you really support killing nuns and babies?

C'mon now..we all know that had those shop keepers had firearms and fought back they might have missed. Those missed shots would then have a small possibility of hitting an innocent bystander. Maybe that bystander would be a nun or a baby. Then that innocent nun or baby could have died. Do you really support killing nuns and babies?

Or had the shopkeepers had hit the robbers Bloomberg would have charged them with murder.

NYPD is much better trained for that, with 10 out of 17 shots hitting the target, still being able to wound 9 bystanders. That must take some training!

No they can't sue. There was a case where 3 girls were brutally rape for hours.Two were down stairs being attacked and one upstairs called 911.
Nothing.She listened for hours,then she thought they had left and went down stairs to check on her friends.
Then it was her turn.
The cops came about 2? hours after.......it was over.
Something like 6 hours after her first call to 911.
They tried to sue and NYC said they had no obligation to protect them.
This was back in the 80s I believe

Well, in Holland four of the nation's bravest were waiting in front of the door of a house where two guys were torturing a guy to death. They stood there hearing the victim scream in pain under torture.

Google Translate

I love to bring up this story when friends and relatives back home bring up the "police is there to protect and serve" argument in firearms and CPL discussions. To protect themselves and serve parking tickets is probably the expanded motto.

more:
DutchNews.nl - Torture murder suspect faces 14 years
in depth: Google Translate (google translate, so not optimal in English :))

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top