JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, it is crazy! I opened that link many times yesterday. Sometimes using incognito, sometimes not. I saw it get down around $50 a few times. The camo version of that model price has been jumping around too. I really wish someone could explain Amazon pricing. It is just crazy!
Just a side note fyi -from that review video it sounds like the camo one is same model. However, the more expensive version with different features and also looks different is not as good. So based on the video only, it sounds like the more expensive version is the one to avoid. Can't remember the name but it looks completely different than this cheaper one.

FYI re IR flashlights, If you already happen to have a flashlight with an 18650 battery, the flashlight shown in the above videos can be purchased for $13-17. It is cheap because no battery.

My suggestion would be to not use the AAA adapter because it seems to be much less bright when not using the rechargeable battery. Personally I would only use the 18650 rechargeable battery.

I would also not buy a flashlight that doesn't have zoom because the zoom helps a ton for long distance IMO. For example I noticed for vastfire they have a non-zooming 5W (850 nm) one and it says illuminates to 75 yds. But the 3w (850nm) zooming one it says illuminates to 350 yards. The zoom is a key feature Imo. You can see it a little bit on the video of the guy with the cart. Starts out as zoomed then Unzoomed a bit and light on target drops off dramatically just by zooming out a bit. Note that there may be other zoomable 850nm IR flashlights out there that are more powerful. This is the only one I'm familiar with.

$16 no battery

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07J...d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9kZXRhaWwp13NParams

Or the Meisuk one (that's an unfortunate name 😝) for $13 no battery

Here is the $28 that has battery and other stuff.

Last Edited:
Holy smokes! Amazon prices are so random. They must have an algorithm that changes the price automatically based on demand and inventory I'm guessing.
Part of it is some amazon listings are backed by multiple suppliers. One retailer might offer it at a lower price and when their inventory is depleated the same listing just moves on to the next lowest prices supplier.... which may be considerably higher priced. If the lower priced supplier posts more inventory then the price will suddenly drop back down sourced against that suppliers price.

It's always good to check. In the case where multiple suppliers are offering the same price, one may have a better reputation score than the others and you may manually choose which supplier to purchase from.

Now $30.99 + $4.99 shipping, but I wouldn't. Supplier:
1663746517473.png

Seems to be a private party and just created amazon acct... screams red flag to me.

Last Edited:
Mine was delivered today and I've been messing around with it since it got dark. I cannot describe how amazed I am with it! It has dated user interface but the tech involved is impressive. I wonder how much this would have cost even ten years ago.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top