Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Good News

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by caliber bob, Nov 6, 2008.

1. caliber bob

caliber bob Yamhill County, OR. Member

I know a lot of us have been a little bit down with the election and all, but I just wanted to share something really cool. I am a member of the NRA, and I received the American Hunter magazine. It says. . . "America's sport shooting and hunting community is home to 47 million voters." That is all. I just felt that it was a little encouraging to read that. I hope you guys, and gals, feel the same:)

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'm VERY happy to hear that such a huge chunk of our population are not only gun owners, but voters as well. Now if we can only get them the correct information. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "Obama is for the 2nd Amendment, didn't you hear his speech?".

3. caliber bob

What speech was this? I kinda want to watch it.

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

It was during the primaries when he was debating Hillary. I can't remember which one, but I'm sure someone will remember.

5. caliber bob

Someone send me the link NOW!!!:paranoid: Just kidding. The other cool thing was there was a picture of Sarah Palin with an O/U hanging over her shoulder. :buttrock:

6. BigDaddyP

BigDaddyP Longview, WA Member

That is a nice comforting thought...thanks for posting that Bob.

7. caliber bob

Which one??? Palin with a shotty or 47million voting gun owners:D I personally like both