JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm pleased that Republicans have control of both the Senate and the House...I look forward to the passage of a concealed carry reciprocity bill sometime in 2015.

Unfortunately, it looks like we've been fisted regarding I-591 and I-594 up here in Washington. Looks like I'm moving back to Oregon...probably just a matter of time before they pass something similar there since the two states share similar laws quite regularly.

Maybe on the Federal level, but don't forget about the damage a Democrat-controlled Oregon Senate and House would do to gun owners in Oregon.

I'm pleased that Republicans have control of both the Senate and the House...I look forward to the passage of a concealed carry reciprocity bill sometime in 2015.

Unfortunately, it looks like we've been fisted regarding I-591 and I-594 up here in Washington. Looks like I'm moving back to Oregon...probably just a matter of time before they pass something similar there since the two states share similar laws quite regularly.
Betsy Close lost so we now have an anti gun majority in the Oregon Senate. Down hill for Oregon next year. Chuck Ripley and Bruce Starr is still super close, like within a hundred votes. Chuck Ripley, purchased by out of state billionaire environmentalists. I don't know how people can be so stupidly blind.

As long as the Oregon House doesn't have more than a 3 or 4 vote Dem majority we'll still be ok. Clem, Witt, Hoyle and Barker are all pro-gun Democrats with good ratings from OFF.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Even worse is 591 failing so far.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
WAC Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

We must keep the feds out of the CHL issue. We must keep as much control away from the Feds as possible. The states can work out their own issues. Anytime you get the feds involved you lose. In one step they could give you reciprocity and in the next take your rights away across the board.
NO KEEP RECIPROCITY A STATE CONTROLLED ISSUE>

Couldn't press the "like" button but I agree. I had hoped that brothers and sisters in my home state of WA would win that battle rather than encourage Billionaire Bastard Bloomberg and his minions to move to other states. He now has a model to build off of. Most regrettable is that the wreckage to the real human beings of WA state will be drowned out by his money. My father and most other people that I know in that state will now become criminals. But hey, there's always marijuana for them.

Of course I know how it should be, 2nd amendment shall not be infringed. But as soon as you open this up for discussion you have a group of people that think they are smarter than our forefathers.

The country will falter under false and deceitful leaders. That has been the case since the documentation of mankind.

Dem only took seat in Senate with Majority votes in just a couple of counties in Oregon, just like King County and 594. At least we do not have to worry about the violence with the Pot Gangs. They will be so stoned to care about anything now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top