JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I looked this place up while I was in Medford last summer. I had to call them to get directions, and even then I had a hard time finding them. Small store with a lot of stuff. I found a nice sling for my Mini-14. I also found a camo Glock hat that I looked at, liked, and told myself that I'd regret not buying it. That has turned out to be oh so true. I can not find that had anywhere online, so I'm hoping they still have some when I get back to Medford next summer.

wingspar went to their old location which was a nightmare to get to after a recent re-routing of the off ramp on Barnett St. and why they moved to HWY 62.

I've bought probably 4 guns from them and they charge roughly $50-$100 over dealer price on most of their guns (that includes the $10.00 BG check though) and they do have a great selection, but Sportsman's Warehouse has more handguns to fondle and Big-R usually has better prices. Have not been in the new store though.

wingspar went to their old location which was a nightmare to get to after a recent re-routing of the off ramp on Barnett St. and why they moved to HWY 62.

The address on East Barnett Road at the beginning of this thread is the place I went to. Behind KFC, and in back of a shopping center if I remember right. Their web page says nothing beyond being located in Medford. Where are they located now?

I’ll have to say, it’s been a long time since I’ve been to Medford, and when I got off the freeway on Barnett Rd last summer, I had no clue as to where I was. Even the freeway off ramp seemed in a totally different place. Intersections I’d never seen before. I saw the Motel 6 sign, but I just couldn’t seem to get there. Progress I guess.

Yeah, they completely messed up that part of town with a change of the off ramp location.

<broken link removed>

They are at the cross of Villas Rd and HWY 62 now, near the Medford Rifle & Pistol Club

I didn't see that page last night. Tho I only get to Medford during the summer on the way to the Sky Lakes area for camping and hiking, they looked like a good place to stop in, and this is more on the way to my destination than their old store. Glad I found this thread.

Their correct address is;

4934 Crater Lake Ave
Medford, OR 97504
(541) 858-0335

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top