Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

Good Guys Guns Discussion

2. Deavis

Deavis Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

I wish they were still in Salem too!

3. BUZO71

BUZO71 Emerald Valley, Oregon New Member

So, that is the same place, huh?

4. Glock32

Glock32 Marion county, or Active Member

now located in the 4900 block of crater lake ave. medford.

5. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

I have dealt with GOOD GUYS GUNS off and on for many years.

They are a good bunch of guys (really). Always friendly, and helpful. They make you feel welcome in their store, not like a would be shoplifter like some other shops I have been in.

They always have a good stock on hand, although their prices are a bit high compared to other dealers.

They have recently moved to another location in Medford. I have yet to visit the new location. I am hoping the new store is larger than the old one. Much of the time you could barley move in the old shop, there was so much stuff everywhere.

Great business to deal with.

6. wingspar

wingspar Oregon Member

I looked this place up while I was in Medford last summer. I had to call them to get directions, and even then I had a hard time finding them. Small store with a lot of stuff. I found a nice sling for my Mini-14. I also found a camo Glock hat that I looked at, liked, and told myself that I’d regret not buying it. That has turned out to be oh so true. I can not find that had anywhere online, so I’m hoping they still have some when I get back to Medford next summer.

7. oregonshooter

oregonshooter AMERICA Member

wingspar went to their old location which was a nightmare to get to after a recent re-routing of the off ramp on Barnett St. and why they moved to HWY 62.

I've bought probably 4 guns from them and they charge roughly $50-$100 over dealer price on most of their guns (that includes the $10.00 BG check though) and they do have a great selection, but Sportsman's Warehouse has more handguns to fondle and Big-R usually has better prices. Have not been in the new store though.

8. wingspar

wingspar Oregon Member

The address on East Barnett Road at the beginning of this thread is the place I went to. Behind KFC, and in back of a shopping center if I remember right. Their web page says nothing beyond being located in Medford. Where are they located now?

I’ll have to say, it’s been a long time since I’ve been to Medford, and when I got off the freeway on Barnett Rd last summer, I had no clue as to where I was. Even the freeway off ramp seemed in a totally different place. Intersections I’d never seen before. I saw the Motel 6 sign, but I just couldn’t seem to get there. Progress I guess.

9. oregonshooter

oregonshooter AMERICA Member

Yeah, they completely messed up that part of town with a change of the off ramp location.

Contact Us here at Good Guys Guns

They are at the cross of Villas Rd and HWY 62 now, near the Medford Rifle & Pistol Club

10. wingspar

wingspar Oregon Member

I didn’t see that page last night. Tho I only get to Medford during the summer on the way to the Sky Lakes area for camping and hiking, they looked like a good place to stop in, and this is more on the way to my destination than their old store. Glad I found this thread.

Their correct address is;

4934 Crater Lake Ave
    Medford, OR 97504
    (541) 858-0335

11. wingspar

wingspar Oregon Member

I was at Good Guys twice this summer. I was absolutely shocked that they actually had a Kel-Tec PF9. I’ve looked all over, and this gun just seemed unobtainable. I was almost ready to order one online sight unseen mostly due to the price over all the other small 9mm guns, but Good Guys had one, and the cheapest price I’ve ever seen one, so I bought it. Their new store on Crater Lake Ave is much nicer than the old store.

12. NoFlinch

NoFlinch In a van down by the river Owner of Cocaine addicted dog.

I have bought many guns @ GGG.

Prices are good, sometimes the lowest, sometimes not, usually competitive if nothing else, and they are always pleasant and helpful and they have something called, uh, I THINK it's called, uh?

I've heard it called customer service, although I experience it rarely at most stores.:D

I'd rather pay a little more in some instances, and know I will receive GREAT CService.