1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms
    Pacific Northwest
    Site Maintenance Bronze Supporter

This thread is for the general discussion of the gun shop Good Guys Guns. Please add to the discussion here.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2018
  2. Deavis

Deavis
    Mid Willamette Valley

I wish they were still in Salem too!

3. BUZO71

BUZO71
    Emerald Valley, Oregon

So, that is the same place, huh?

4. Glock32

Glock32
    Marion county, or

now located in the 4900 block of crater lake ave. medford.

5. nwo

nwo
    Southern Oregon

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2018
  6. wingspar

wingspar
    Oregon

I looked this place up while I was in Medford last summer. I had to call them to get directions, and even then I had a hard time finding them. Small store with a lot of stuff. I found a nice sling for my Mini-14. I also found a camo Glock hat that I looked at, liked, and told myself that I'd regret not buying it. That has turned out to be oh so true. I can not find that had anywhere online, so I'm hoping they still have some when I get back to Medford next summer.

7. oregonshooter

oregonshooter
    AMERICA

wingspar went to their old location which was a nightmare to get to after a recent re-routing of the off ramp on Barnett St. and why they moved to HWY 62.

I've bought probably 4 guns from them and they charge roughly $50-$100 over dealer price on most of their guns (that includes the $10.00 BG check though) and they do have a great selection, but Sportsman's Warehouse has more handguns to fondle and Big-R usually has better prices. Have not been in the new store though.

8. wingspar

wingspar
    Oregon

The address on East Barnett Road at the beginning of this thread is the place I went to. Behind KFC, and in back of a shopping center if I remember right. Their web page says nothing beyond being located in Medford. Where are they located now?

I’ll have to say, it’s been a long time since I’ve been to Medford, and when I got off the freeway on Barnett Rd last summer, I had no clue as to where I was. Even the freeway off ramp seemed in a totally different place. Intersections I’d never seen before. I saw the Motel 6 sign, but I just couldn’t seem to get there. Progress I guess.

9. oregonshooter

oregonshooter
    AMERICA

Yeah, they completely messed up that part of town with a change of the off ramp location.

Contact Us here at Good Guys Guns

They are at the cross of Villas Rd and HWY 62 now, near the Medford Rifle & Pistol Club

10. wingspar

wingspar
    Oregon

I didn't see that page last night. Tho I only get to Medford during the summer on the way to the Sky Lakes area for camping and hiking, they looked like a good place to stop in, and this is more on the way to my destination than their old store. Glad I found this thread.

Their correct address is;

4934 Crater Lake Ave
    Medford, OR 97504
    (541) 858-0335

11. wingspar

wingspar
    Oregon

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2018
  12. NoFlinch

NoFlinch
    In a van down by the river
    Owner of Cocaine addicted dog.