JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Some jacka will open carry a AK47 walk inside Freddy and the CEO will change their policy, few year ago it happen to Starbucks. The CEO of SB did not want to be in the center of open carry but they changed their mind because...
Starbucks didn't change a thing, they did say they didn't want to be the center of controversy, but they don't keep you out for open carry either.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

No name... did she worked at the store?
Yes PrDubi she worked there. Her main problem with me was I was not addressing her by her name on her Name Tag. Mind you now I see pretty well even with glasses but flat out I could not see what her name was and all I wanted was some pop and I had had enuf of her ATTITUDE and I wouldn't be having ANY more of it.

So then finally I troop up to the check stand with my pop only to learn the "deal" was only in effect if one had a Haggen's Courtesy Card. Well I said no thanks for getting their high falutin' Courtesy Card. I said some udder things I won't burn anyone's ears with here and left in a huff.

Just setting here the last 30 minutes writing this I started feelin' ornery but I'm letting it wash off my back. I had a dandy day today-drove out to Anacortes. Hadn't been out that way in a coon's age. Hit all the Hot spots to include that Marine Hardware by Dakota Boatyard. Also went to the telescope-gun shop. He has 22 if you don't mind paying 16 and 20 cents a round plus tax. I was there about 3 hours. Looked at a WWII US Navy Flare Pistol I was fixing to get if I could dicker the price down to say $65. That would have made it $10 better And mebbe get a free Marine Hardware baseball hat to boot from another deal that was cooking up earlier.

That deal did not pan out. I looked at all of their flare pistols. They had 4 including a stout brute made in Germany during WWII. Something hokey and made in Illinois and another with a flared muzzle exactly like a Blunderbuss.

Turns out the flare pistol I wanted had part of the price tag covered. The US Navy pistol was $375 not $75. I have had a WWII US Navy Flare Pistol since I was about 8 years old. If I hadn't of took it apart lost a key part and I had the part made but the guy wasn't a Master Machinist yet. If I could find that part I might could have it made right and proper. Then I'd have me a working 12G signal gun worth a lot of money.

I want to shop at Freddy's, but the damn Canadians got it all plugged up.
Well dude that's what Canadians do. But I'll tell you what. ANYWHERE in Canada-big grocery store a ma and pa with gas and a small store you'll find Pigs in a Blanket. Try finding Pigs in a Blanket down here. You will be S.O.L.

I grew up eating home made Pigs in a Blanket. It's a NONAME762 kinda thang.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top