JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was driving one of the bottom of the barrel trucks today at the quarry. A fellow in a good truck got moved to an end dump and I was to take over his. I'm all for that. I'm only 10 minutes away so he radios that he will leave it running. I get back, get in the truck and bail out instantly. The joker closed all the windows and turned the heater on high. Good one. All is good though, same guy gave me 2lbs ground bear meat yesterday.

Was driving one of the bottom of the barrel trucks today at the quarry. A fellow in a good truck got moved to an end dump and I was to take over his. I'm all for that. I'm only 10 minutes away so he radios that he will leave it running. I get back, get in the truck and bail out instantly. The joker closed all the windows and turned the heater on high. Good one. All is good though, same guy gave me 2lbs ground bear meat yesterday.

It's a good thing he didn't let one rip before he got out, can you even imagine!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Some of the clowns I work with will do that at shift change. Turn heat up, rip one. then walk out of office. :)
Leave a can of tuna with a small hole in the top and drained of water that has been in a zip lock out in the sun all day in a hard to find place. They might call a cease fire at that point lol.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Sounds like chemical warfare there !!

I've never done it but every time I watch that movie "Grumpy Old Men" when he puts a dead fish under the other guy's driver seat it makes me laugh.

I live by the don't start none and there won't be none.

Start it though and I guarantee I'll finish it:p

Leave a can of tuna with a small hole in the top and drained of water that has been in a zip lock out in the sun all day in a hard to find place. They might call a cease fire at that point lol.
I have a joke about where I work and the office personnel but I'll save that for another day.

Ive done that with a sardine can.:p Used to run a bungy between the door handles. Fun to watch the door keep slammin shut when the try to open it:D

Lucky you I get too drive a different tractor every route the bad days are when the other drivers get in a hurry to go home leave the windows down and it rains all night lol

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top