JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome I did a few years on a WLB

I was never assigned to a WLB or WLM.

I did a tour on a white 180 WMEC and two 210s. My daughter, is an MK1 on a WLM in Maine. She enlisted right after I retired - 12 yrs now.

I found this site while looking for some info on Aimpoint. My collection is very small, i.e., Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint ML3 and Po Boy Special from Larue.

I also own two Glocks.

Been kinda wondering if the Aimpoint 3x magnifier is worth the extra .5x magnification. You guys know how it is......eyes get older. I'm kinda thinking "not", but considering getting a DD Omega rail to mount a grip and flashlight.

Puddle Pirate,

I happened to see your name a few minutes ago, and can't figure out how to send you a note, so I'm using this old thread.

When my son was little (he's 24 now), I made up a story for him about Puddle Pirates, who could appear in puddles during a good rain. Little guys in little sailing ships.

He'll get a kick out of hearing that I've come across a retired puddle pirate. Good to meet you, sir.

Howard

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top