JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take a small piece of white paper and fold it into the open breech so light can get to it.

Hold the breech toward a source of light.

Peer down the muzzle.

If you can live without magnification you should be able to see the entire bore, especially if cleaned prior to doing this it should be bright and clear.

'Old school' but effective and free!

What about it did you think came up short?
Honestly, i really need to get it out again and try it, but initially, for the quick couple of minutes i used it, it was just a focus issue - i don't remember it looking as good as the shots posted for that Teslong.

I bought one of these and am very impressed.

I wound up getting this version which includes a WiFi adapter so it will work with my iPhone: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0813D65MD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00

Supposed to get here sometime tomorrow. Nice thing about Amazon Prime is ease of return if I don't like it. I think it's probably the best choice in an affordable price range.

Take a small piece of white paper and fold it into the open breech so light can get to it.

Hold the breech toward a source of light.

Peer down the muzzle.

If you can live without magnification you should be able to see the entire bore, especially if cleaned prior to doing this it should be bright and clear.

'Old school' but effective and free!

I've done that for years, even used a thumbnail to reflect the light. Vision changes are making it more difficult to see the detail I want, and they are useful for non-firearm tasks as well.

Anyone care to post any images from the Teslong? I'm curious, i'll get my endosnake out and try and post some pics for a comparison.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top