JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like he got a bit of a licking before police got there. Good.

<broken link removed>

PORTLAND, Ore. – A Vancouver man received burglary and sex abuse charges, as well as the beating of a lifetime, after he broke into a Northeast Portland home and attempted to sexually assault a 6-year-old girl early Sunday, police said.

Makes me happy. Sort of like the Texas dad who beat that man to death with his bare hands when he stumbled on the same thing.

The only thing I'm not happy about with this is that the kid had to go throught that and that we're going to be paying for the perp's housing and all for some time to come.

Molesting a child needs to carry the death penalty. Im sure this piece of bubblegun will simply be shipped back to wherever south of the border he came from and no charges filed.

Reality check.

Truth is he'll probably plead down to assault or just trespassing. Burglary charges dropped or reduced to breaking and entering unless there was property found in his pocket, etc.

If the child was asleep and cannot make a statement, Kyler would be the only witness to the assault and the defense attorney will claim the molester/intruder was high and just looking for a place to sleep.

Benefit of the doubt will be given to the perp, especially if he has no prior sex charge on his record.

So, as far as him doing jail time I highly doubt it.

Kyler might get sued and lose his home over this incident actually. Heroism in the new USA is highly overrated. If you are going to do something heroic, better that you kept it entirely to yourself.

This is really why the legal system and 'calling the police' is pretty much worthless on all levels. Unless you are a criminal of course.

On a lighter note, if you have a cheesy air conditioner/mount in a window do something about it and maybe you, your wife, or child won't be the next victim.

Never am the 'blame the victim' type, but in almost all cases like this the property intruded upon has security on the level of 2, on a 1-10 scale.

My attractive female friend when asked if she would be interested in getting a gun for home defense said 'what for?' - to stop someone from raping or killing you?! - 'Why would someone do that, I know all the neighbors around here, etc, blah, blah, blah."

Went by the other day. Front door unlocked, she's in the shower. I mean damn. In 2013 a lot of people set themselves up to be victims. That is all. When you are responsible for the safety of children all that goes triple.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top