JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

DSCN3047.jpg

DSCN3046.jpg

DSCN3043.jpg

DSCN3045.jpg

DSCN3042.jpg

I'll do one better I'll meet you in oregon city - if you want to sell the 22 LR. I'll take it all.

500rd 22lr rem Thunderbolt $20
500rd 22lr rem Thunderbolt $20
500rd 22lr Federal Champion $20
325rd 22lr Federal Auto match $15

Sorry if the following offends anyone, but I find it funny to be asked to deliver 4 boxes of ammo 2 hours from my house, especially after stating I would rather trade.
If I was going to be trading for a gun or selling the whole lot it might be a different story.

As stated in my ad if you want to buy the bulk ammo the total price would be $75+30%=$97.50. But if I am driving out of the area to sell a hand full of boxes I Am going to charge for my time spent away from my family, so lets say about $20/hour.
So between the ammo, my time and gas you would be looking at close to $200 for some 22lr.

So in short Yes, I will bring it to Vancouver, but it aint going to be cheap.

And NO I will not ship, I am not a business.

in the crumpled universe I obviously thought Tacoma was next door to OC. sorry man I read it too fast and was said before great pricing.

Please Read
I would rather wait and see what trade offers I get for a few days before I sale any of the ammo(unless at least buying at least $400).

So no ammo will be sold until next weekend. And at that time the Bulk 22lr ammo is also called for if not already traded off (ie. dont ask, offer, or beg to buy just the 22lr).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top