JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I drive about 45min to get to the range, when I get there, nobody there but two other souls. So I park my car, and set up all in about 10mins. All excited to go shooting and test my loads, one of the guy walks past me to go down range to check out their target. As he passes me, I ask him which is his target(s), so I know what's off limits. He says: the one on the top far left but we'll be done soon. So I said ok. What happens next made me shake my head. Anyway, he yells back to his partner telling him that he's off left, right, low whatever...I wasn't paying attn. anyway he yells back: are you going again? Partner: Yeah! Then the guy down range runs off to the side about 15-20 yds away from the target. So this goes on for about another 10-15mins, and I'm just sitting there waiting for them like they own the place. When they were done shooting, they took another 10 mins grabbing their targets. On the up side, they left their brass:woot:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top