JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a bushmaster AR 15 the carbon 15. I'm selling it because the cost of ammo. I'm looking for a vepr 7.62x54r specifically. But willing to consider all offers. Will also consider cash on my part for trade. Comes with the factory magazine, 20 round colt magazine, and 2 30 round pro mags. 40 rounds of Remington fmj. And 20 rounds of soft point. Also the factory red dot sight (has 11 brightness settings ), an AIM forward grip with flashlight(it also has the strobe feature), brass catcher and 2 snap caps. This is a. 223/5.56 chambered rifle 16 inch barrel with 4 position adjustable stock. Can add more pictures by request. Again I'm selling this because of Ammo prices. All trades will be considered. 800 cash takes it. Must be Oregon resident and willing to sign a receipt. Must have photo ID. The real reason I'm selling this is because I took. It out ran 1 30 round Mag through it and realized how much money I'd just spent on ammo. It flawlessly. Just out of my league til later:) 1397456822407.jpg 1397456822407.jpg 1397457569120.jpg

1397457613448.jpg

Glock 26 Gen 4 with night sights and 3 magazines, 2 with finger extensions and 200 rounds of ammo. Only about 250 rounds through it. Also includes owb paddle holster.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.