JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have usually only been two mammaloose. Or I think mammalose It's in estacada area. I turn on the one car lane green bridge right along the river...Then go up and up and around till you find a spot you like. If anyone knows about the area I would appreciate it if you could tell me if it is open. Tommorow is my B DAY. Im lookin forward to having a good time. I feel like I constantly hear back and forth if this area is open or not. I need a definate answer. I dont want to get in trouble.

When get over the green bridge there is a sign that says "NO Sooting for 6.8 miles) .
When u go 6.8 miles u will find a rock quarry u can shoot there or further down the road.
Be SAFE

No, It will break down long before it makes it up that road.

All kidding aside.....It should be just fine this time of year. When the snows come that is a different story.

It is just a rock pit. Most of the time it is carved into the side of a hill. There may be piles of rock in the pit. From the looks of some of the other threads I don't think you will have a hard time seeing it when you get closer.

Have fun

The information in this thread is correct. Memaloose is open after the 6.8 miles. There are a couple of rock quarries that you can shoot at up there. Wildcat isn't too bad, but it is at a quarry also. There tends to be a lot of 4 wheelers in that area, so be careful shooting there. If we weren't at the gun show this weekend we would be picking up trash at Memaloose.

As a side note, and shameless plug. next weekend there will be a Full Auto shoot at Memaloose. With over 40 machine guns :)

Feel free to come by and shoot some of them, or just bring your guns and shoot those too. It is going to be a blast:s0155:

Check out this thread for more details:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13797

are you fron Kali or something :s0112:

I'm shooting in the rain
Just shooting in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again

Dude!
I 'bout sprayed coffee all over my keyboard when I read that! Thanks for the laugh. I figure that if you live here, you don't get to do sh..., uhh anything if you can't deal with a few raindrops!:s0155:

Although, I'd not be too upset if I can finish my roof before the rainy season really starts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top