JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's awesome, but if the SCOTUS does rule in GOA's favor it'll just be another ruling every self-righteous, statists loving, frak-face will simply ignore and do as they damned well please anyway...

They will not honor words on paper that cut across their objectives, only blood will get their attention... it would seem. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice if they could get the Supremes to rule in that vain. Don't have a lot of hope considering how often the constitution seems to be ignored these days by judges at all levels

Also happened during the civil war with Abraham Lincoln. There has been several times it has happened but not recently.
This is supposed to be part of the check on the Judges power. Judges are supposed to adjudicate not force the other branches to do their bidding.

GOA-patch.jpg

Yup!:D
It's the States powers that must be reigned in, The Feds arn't the problem, it's the politicians and their Billionaire benefactors that are the real problem! Stomper has it right, #WillNotComply and we need to start recalling non constitutional politicians and those who support them! We The People need to take it back and WE need to hold the States feet to the fire on following SCOTUS findings!

We've been trying but it hasn't gotten us VERY FAR yet. They are the ones in Power so it's Tough! :):):)

I have a feeling that its going to come from the people demanding actions of our Sheriffs offices! We the people do have the right to demand actions, and our Sheriff's do have the constitutional powers and authority to act!
Please take the time to contact your States Sheriff's association's and voice your concerns, they will listen!:)

I'm in a position where this quote couldn't be more truthful.

"The modern NFA is a comprehensive regulatory scheme, masquerading as an exercise of Congress' taxing power and void for that reason."

Paid my tax for the item 17 months ago.

If this goes forward to the SCOTUS I'd certainly be a happy camper.

Our AG AG:mad::mad::mad: and AG Govenator :mad::mad::mad: are going to be fighting against any thing that we try! They're the worst I've ever seen here! :mad::mad::mad:

Were in the same sinking ship here in OryGun! Our Gov'ness, our A.G. potentially our new Sec State, our Portland city Mayor and City Counsel, and Portland's Multico County Sheriff! Plus, all the crooked Politico operatives dead set against our rights! It's time we burn down this house of cards, long over due says me! I know @nammac and many others agree!

Were in the same sinking ship here in OryGun! Our Gov'ness, our A.G. potentially our new Sec State, our Portland city Mayor and City Counsel, and Portland's Multico County Sheriff! Plus, all the crooked Politico operatives dead set against our rights! It's time we burn down this house of cards, long over due says me! I know @nammac and many others agree!
I've been saying for a couple or three years now, we need to fumigate the Oregon State Capital building with the vermin inside. I've only seen this type of political racketeering one other time in my life, back east, and the FBI was embedded, investigating.

Me thinks it's high time the goings on in Salem be investigated by the FBI... It's long overdue.

We've tried the soapbox, we've tried the ballet box... There's only one box remaining folks...

GOA opposes what NRA supported? Hmm...o_O
Let me continue: unconstitutional mandatory Concealed Pistol License fees, unconstitutional mandatory "safe storage" expenses, unconstitutional mandatory "safety training" expenses, unconstitutional mandatory private sale "background check" fees...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads