JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know this probably makes me seem stupid but what is the difference between Surefire and stream light. The Surefire seems almost twice the price but they both seem to be pretty good weapon lights. Please educate a poor soul. Should I save money or is Surefire that much better that I need to buy once cry once

Do you plan on actually kicking doors and using it as a blunt trauma inducing weapon? If no, stream light will be fine.

My take is, bit the thing you actually want right from the start or you'll have regrets and end up having bought both which is much more expensive and consuming if your mental energy

Fwiw, I use handheld streamlights daily as a heavy mechanic. Worn out 1 in 10 years, though I replaced parts many times. She's just too beat up to keep going...

Well yes I do sometimes kick in doors with the job and it gets a little rough sometimes so it sounds like Surefire it is. I've had both but never had either fail but maybe just haven't used them long enough. Probably 10 years on the Surefire and 3 on stream lights.

Thanks for the info

My Surefire 6P is over 20 years old and still bright as when I bought it even after a trip to Iraq in 05. Today's lights are much much brighter but my old warhorse is running fine.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews