JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gotta spare LPK floating around and spare other parts so I am thinking of a building another EBR, 20 inch barrel and .300BLK, or 6.5 Creedmore, maybe Sharps 25-45 (those are questions for another thread).
So my question is: As far as eighty per cent lowers, what do you guys recommend? No polymers for me...

PS, this ain't gonna happen since I live in NorCal now.

Brutus Out

Last Edited:
When it comes to forged lowers just make sure its 7075, its nice to have one with the rear takedown pocket already machined. and buy one that is already anodized unless you plan on doing some other type of finish.

When it comes to billet lowers its just about what you like, if you go that route though buy the jig from the same outfit, often billet lowers are temperamental when it comes to jigs

I have been happy with Hell Fire Armory 7075 billet units. I have their jig and altered it a bit to work with forged units.
I have a CNC so the jigs are really just holding fixtures for me but I would agree not every jig fits every lower without some modifications.

Daytona Tactical has the best price I could find on forged receivers. Their rear pockets are nearly complete. Just a little off each side and the rear lug drops right in.

70cyclone, no, just their lowers. Most everything I bought was researched and bought between black friday and Christmas. I bought 8 lowers from them and when they missed sending me 2 I gave them a call on Sunday. The owner answered, looked my order up and express shipped them to me. Very good guy and had the rest of my order in two days. Just to be clear though, I made 3 separate orders, two were one day apart and I received my third order before my second. DW just kept asking " you sure you don't want a few more" Shoot, slap me stupid, Yes, I could use a few more. Love that Lady.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top