JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kinda puts a new and different spin on "Spam in a Can"...:eek::D

To quote Quint from the movie Jaws:
"So ...the cage goes in the water....you go in the cage...the shark is in the water..."

To quote me:
No pucking way!!!!! :D
Andy

cfeb367d51e41ec7b5313bdd3484bebf--excuse-me-so-funny.jpg

They were saying "was there anyone in there?" And, "nobody is in the cage".

And the guy climbs out!

You are a shark spotting tour guide service. You put the dang cage in the water. How do you NOT know if someone is in the cage or not? o_O

What is the name of this excursion outfit? I would NEVER sign up with them to even take me snorkeling in 3 feet of water!!!

Sheesh!!! :confused:

Cage diving is on my bucket list. I was the little kid who could rattle off the scientific genus of all the aggressive species. I think the largest whites are of the coast of South Africa but there are some monsters off Guadalupe as well. I almost pulled the trigger on that one summer when I had some time to myself. In hindsight I wish I had done it.

For a really harrowing tale check out the story of the white that swam up river and systematically killed a bunch of people in New Jersey. I think Jaws was based off of this event.

I wish I could find that picture of Frank Mundus (Captain Quint was based on him) standing on a dead whale floating out in the Atlantic as he was tossing cookies into the open mouth of a Great White resting it's chin on the whale right at his feet.
He would ask fishing boats to alert him of dead whales because they attract sharks, especially Great Whites.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top