WTS OR Glock34, Gen4 MOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price Drop... $500 cash. Buyer pays all transfer fees. Willing to meet at any FFL within 30mins of Portland metro area.

Reactions
Ok, thanks. I'm trying switch over to 9mm Glocks, I need to sell my Glock 35 first. Not in a position to do it right this second, but hopefully soon. Thank you again for the response.

Ok, thanks. I'm trying switch over to 9mm Glocks, I need to sell my Glock 35 first. Not in a position to do it right this second, but hopefully soon. Thank you again for the response.
Not trying to 'lose out' on a sale, but do you know you can convert your 35 to 9mm by just buying an aftermarket barrel and 9mm magazines? Much more affordable.

Reactions
I do, I have a gen 3 g35, this would be an upgrade and the rest of the family is all 9mm Glock, so I'd rather switch over all of the ones I have and see if I can trade or offload all the 40 s&w ammo I have. I have an old gen 2 g22 and an XDs 45 to get rid of too. All to 9mm Glocks.

Last edited:

CHLChris

Reactions
Not trying to 'lose out' on a sale, but do you know you can convert your 35 to 9mm by just buying an aftermarket barrel and 9mm magazines? Much more affordable.
Unless his purpose is to shoot USPSA Production in minor. Then he'd have to shoot a real 34, not just a converted 35.

Your 34, to be exact.

Reactions
Competition was something I want to do down the road a bit. And I was thinking just that, that a converted 35 wasn't going to cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
  • Advanced Firearms Training
    2.00 star(s)
    Good in some ways, not in others
    The shop itself has a great selection from milsurp to modern, which we rarely see much of anymore. What rubbed me the wrong way is when doing...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great for Transfers
    Very friendly, likable crew, for example the pocket watch guy is knowledgeable about collectibles and always great to banter with while waiting...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    About 8 years with these people
    I am stuck on them; always good service, nice people, and regardless of staff changes, treat me very nicely. I am pretty sure I have been doing...
Top Bottom