JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

IMG_5410.jpg IMG_5411.jpg IMG_5412.jpg

Last Edited:
Ok, thanks. I'm trying switch over to 9mm Glocks, I need to sell my Glock 35 first. Not in a position to do it right this second, but hopefully soon. Thank you again for the response.

Ok, thanks. I'm trying switch over to 9mm Glocks, I need to sell my Glock 35 first. Not in a position to do it right this second, but hopefully soon. Thank you again for the response.

Not trying to 'lose out' on a sale, but do you know you can convert your 35 to 9mm by just buying an aftermarket barrel and 9mm magazines? Much more affordable.

I do, I have a gen 3 g35, this would be an upgrade and the rest of the family is all 9mm Glock, so I'd rather switch over all of the ones I have and see if I can trade or offload all the 40 s&w ammo I have. I have an old gen 2 g22 and an XDs 45 to get rid of too. All to 9mm Glocks.

Last Edited:
Not trying to 'lose out' on a sale, but do you know you can convert your 35 to 9mm by just buying an aftermarket barrel and 9mm magazines? Much more affordable.
Unless his purpose is to shoot USPSA Production in minor. Then he'd have to shoot a real 34, not just a converted 35.

Your 34, to be exact.

Competition was something I want to do down the road a bit. And I was thinking just that, that a converted 35 wasn't going to cut it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.